Running a business is hard work. That’s why we’re doing all we can to make your insurance a bit simpler.
What is business insurance?
Business insurance protects three main areas of your business: claims from members of the public covers losses caused by poor workmanship or advice by yourself or your staff and protects again injury and accident claims made by your employees.
What are the different types of business insurance?
Bundled business insurance covers the most important part of your business risk.
- Professional Indemnity – protects your business if a client claims against you for any business or financial losses they experience because of bad workmanship you or your company did for them
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
But that’s not all.
What insurance could I need for my business?
Even if you are a small business or a larger company, insurance and professional advice is paramount in protecting your asset.
LifeCovered has your back. With more than 15 years experience our business cover experts know how to tailor cover according to your needs, so you don’t pay too much. And most importantly get claims paid.
Small Business Insurance Brokers
Frequently Asked Questions
It is mandatory in some professions to have business insurance protection in place. You have a duty of care if you earn an income by selling your service or advice. Insurance protects you from potential liabilities.
Professional Indemnity cover is necessary for:
- Anyone who provides paid professional advice or services to any business or individual
- Suppliers/contractors who work for the government or other organisations whereby insurance is mandatory as a condition of the contract
An example of some professions that require Business Insurance is health practitioners, IT contractors, management consultants, accountants and insurance advisors.