LifeCovered Limited Disclosure Statement
LifeCovered Limited (FSP675171) is a Financial Advice Provider (FAP) and holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
What we offer?
LifeCovered Limited provides advice to our clients through our financial advisers.
Our financial advisers provide financial advice in relation to these financial advice products.
- Life Insurance
- Trauma Cover
- Mortgage & Repayment Cover
- Income Protection
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Accidental Death Cover
- Health insurance
- Fire & General insurance
We only provide financial advice from the following insurers:
Life Insurance & disability insurance
- Asteron Life
- Partners Life
- Fidelity Life
- Partners Life
If our financial advisers are unable to provide advice on any particular product discussed, this will be made clear in the Scope of Service and Statement of Advice provided.
Any financial advice we provide will only take into account the information you have given us about your particular needs, financial situation or goals.
How much does LifeCovered charge?
Our service is free of charge.
How does LifeCovered make money?
As a company, we get paid commission for policies we sell for an insurance company.
Not to worry, because the commission is already built into the price of all insurance policies.
The revenue pays salaries, rent, expenses and taxes.
LifeCovered Limited, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, has duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests
- Exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice
- Meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services
(these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- Meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services
(these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have.
More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website.
Click here to read the Code of Conduct standards.
Phone: 0800 25 99 25
Mailing Address: P O Box 9408
Physical Address: 10 Bryce Street, Hamilton Central, 3204